Tuesday 28 May 2013

Pilgrim - Final Product Photographs

-
Final product shots of my self-sort-of-promo Pilgrim project. The wanderer. As the overall concept was to develop a series of products that host my illustrations as the centre point but aslo carry a DIY punk ethos. The patches stand out on their own, and even better once incorporated onto a product. Initially I wanted to take photo's of these within a staged anarchistic environment, but due to time management I have had to cut a few corners. Yaf, mooney and eddie helped me out and stepped in as models. What was interesting was the fact I literally just took photos of them messing around, being normal and skateboarding. This alone fits directly with the initial direction and audience in which I want to aim my illustrations at.












No comments:

Post a Comment